Monday, May 27, 2013

The Adventure Begins :)

So here I am, at the beginning of my "year to remember". I find myself starting my blog on the second day of half term. Exam season has begun and confidence is at a strange all time high, perhaps this year my topics are a bit more likeable than the last (global culture seems a far better geography topic than how hurricanes are formed - sorry Mel, thats just me). Whilst exams will no doubt keep me occupied for most of the next month, I see no reason not to be getting excited for the beginning of my "year to remember".

Yes, instead of following the dreaded hordes into the university gates in september I will be off on a gap year. With a defferred entry to study International Relations at uni next year, i'll have a whole year to see the world and learn about what its like to live away from the tourist trail. I can't wait, in fact my flight for my first port of call; Israel leaves in only 34 days! To say i'm excited is an understatement.

Over the next year, I'm planning on visiting some truly incredible places. From the deserts of Israel to the high Himalayas of Nepal, join me on my journey around the world (and all the highs and lows i'm sure i'll encounter on the way).

So begins the start of my gap year adventure, watch this space and follow me on my "year to remember" :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment